Thursday, June 6, 2013

Subtle Worship

It is a rare opportunity to see someone not smirking at the thought of male submission and not looking directly at one with a sadistic smirk....Just how do you like your male subs?

I love male subs. I like them masculine, intelligent, strong, loving.

"You do not want my love, but all the same To love you is no slur, no fault, no shame The guilt is..."

"You do not want my love, but all the same
To love you is no slur, no fault, no shame
The guilt is mine alone, then—simply because I love you?
But why are you so lovely? You should be called to answer."

- Mir the poet

From darkphilogyny who says: The first I've seen a shot like...



From darkphilogyny who says:

The first I've seen a shot like this one.

"Much I have suffered in my love for you - Cruelty, persecution, and much more and life-long..."

""Much I have suffered in my love for you -
Cruelty, persecution, and much more
and life-long deprivation fo the joys
I spent the years in endless yearning for.
Yet from my heart I pity any man
Who never stood a suppliant at your door.""

- Mir the poet

"The woman came up the path towards us, smiling, to find out who we were. 'My wife,..."

""The woman came up the path towards us, smiling, to find out who we were. 'My wife, Carina," Will said. It was like someone saying, "And here are the crown jewels.""

- Deep Secret, by Diana Wynne Jones

"Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen, here covered by Jeff...



"Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen, here covered by Jeff Buckley.  I've always loved this song, but I never made the connection with dominance/submission until recently.  (Yes, I know, I'm dense.  Shut up.)  I'll let the beauty and simplicity of the lyrics speak for themselves:

"Your faith was strong, but you needed proof,

you saw her bathing on the roof

Her beauty in the moonlight overthrew you.

She tied you to a kitchen chair,

She broke your throne, she cut your hair,

and from your lips she drew the 'Hallelujah.'"

"The man who was not fated to bow down and worship you In my belief has not attained the stature of a..."

""The man who was not fated to bow down and worship you
In my belief has not attained the stature of a man.""

- Mir the poet, translated by Ralph Russell and Khurshid ul Islam

"The bond of love does not depend on seeing you each day; you came but once but you are with me still..."

""The bond of love does not depend on seeing you each day; you came but once but you are with me still my whole life through.""

- Mir the poet, translated by Ralph Russell and Khurshid ul Islam

"She is always THE woman. I have seldom heard him mention her under any other name. In his eyes she..."

""She is always THE woman. I have seldom heard him mention her under any other name. In his eyes she eclipses and predominates the whole of her sex.""

- from A Scandal in Bohemia by Arthur Conan Doyle

No comments:

Post a Comment