Friday, June 7, 2013

Stacey Lenaghan's Art Blog

the-science-llama: Butterfly and Moth Wings

















the-science-llama:

Butterfly and Moth Wings

Photo



coelasquid: tsarbucks: migratingwhales: In his five short...



coelasquid:

tsarbucks:

migratingwhales:

In his five short weeks of life, Orbit hasn't met many other owls.

So he isn't at all worried that his new best friend doesn't hoot back.

The orphaned chick is perfectly content in the company of the stuffed bird perched next to him and is never far from his side.

Orbit, a common barn owl, was given the toy by Lyndsey Wood, his carer at Folly Farm, near Narberth in West Wales.

She said: 'A friend suggested that I find something like a toy owl to stop Orbit feeling lonely.

'I thought he might try to eat it, but he just cuddles up to it and goes to sleep.'

OH MY GOD

Oh no this is as sad as it is cute.

theadventuretimekid: gnomebooty: he just travels around on his...



theadventuretimekid:

gnomebooty:

he just travels around on his beach ball makin people happy

I wanna see James Baxter on everyones blog so we can all be happy

I don’t usually drink coffee on a morning (well, 2pm) or have more than 8 hours of sleep but...

I don’t usually drink coffee on a morning (well, 2pm) or have more than 8 hours of sleep but WOW.

HOLY MONKEY NUGGETS.

sushinfood: thefrogman: Ollie the Kitten [tumblr | flickr] HE...







sushinfood:

thefrogman:

Ollie the Kitten [tumblr | flickr]

HE SMILES SO HAPPILY AFTER

A much happier picture. <3



A much happier picture. <3

thefrogman: Pocket Penguin by Jacqueline C. [tumblr | twitter]



thefrogman:

Pocket Penguin by Jacqueline C. [tumblr | twitter]

If you don't mind me asking....why can't you cry?

I have Aspergers Syndrome, it's just hard for me to cry to the point which I can't. Sometimes I'll have the rare occasions where I can, but for the most part it's mostly just dry heaving and stewing in my own emotions.

*shrug*

Some vent art. I feel better now. I've been very stressed...



Some vent art.

I feel better now.

I've been very stressed the past several months, well, years honestly that feels like it's culminated to this point now that I'm nearly a post graduate. It's affected my long lasting relationships harder than most and it's been driving my sleep schedule batty.

And drawing helps me cope, it really does seeing as I can't really cry in real life due to my 'disorder'.

Friendship Between Grey Kitty and German Shepherd













Friendship Between Grey Kitty and German Shepherd

Yeah I dunno.



Yeah I dunno.

thefrogman: [website | video] [h/t: shironekocat]









thefrogman:

[website | video] [h/t: shironekocat]

Photo











Photo













The first television appearance of Gru from Despicable...



















The first television appearance of Gru from Despicable Me! (x)
"I'm going to destroy your chair!"

captainfluffatun: vixyhoovesmod: 1los: heather franzen thats...

















captainfluffatun:

vixyhoovesmod:

1los:

heather franzen

thats adorable

Oh my god

OH.

OH THAT'S PRECIOUS.

thefrogman: This jumping, wall climbing sheep is freaking Otis...





thefrogman:

This jumping, wall climbing sheep is freaking Otis out. 

bonapartist: so i was looking up stuff about birth control throughout history and

bonapartist:

so i was looking up stuff about birth control throughout history and

image

Random doodle of a changeling - despite not being in the pony...



Random doodle of a changeling - despite not being in the pony fandom a lot anymore I will profess a weakness for insectoid/new twists on old fantasy races and Changeling's fit that category quite nicely.

It's the reason I love Xenomorphs. <3 (That and the story….except Resurrection, what bullshit pseudo-science was that.)

ANYWAY, since they're insectoid or insectoid enough, it stems to reason they'd have an insect lifestyle/reproduction/age cycle.

So here we have a freshly pupated 'Baby Queen', which is the reason her wings aren't tattered to fuck yet.

Enjoy, I'm going to go work on Shark Puppy stuff. (Hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment