Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hotwife Fantasies

grebmorts: I like a girl that bragggs 33? Is that all? Get...



grebmorts:

I like a girl that bragggs

33? Is that all? Get back to work, slut.

sluttywivesrule: As her two new friends begin to walk away with...



sluttywivesrule:

As her two new friends begin to walk away with her they check that she kept her promise about wearing no panties. "See you tomorrow honey" she calls back to you.

naughtycpl34: Our key to a perfect marriage



naughtycpl34:

Our key to a perfect marriage

newyawklurker: via Stumblr My kind of girl.



newyawklurker:

via Stumblr

My kind of girl.

blackmywife: They were ravaging your wife before you knew what...



blackmywife:

They were ravaging your wife before you knew what was happening. They gave you permission to suck on her tit for one minute and then you had to leave her with them for the entire weekend.

hotwife-ragini-cuckold-captions:  H.R.A.S. Cuck Cap #583 



hotwife-ragini-cuckold-captions:

 H.R.A.S. Cuck Cap #583 

share-bare: wifesahottie: True that! Out of control! I want...



share-bare:

wifesahottie:

True that!

Out of control!

I want one.

My wife is always a big hit at our company softball games. Once...



My wife is always a big hit at our company softball games. Once she gets a few beers down, her clothes start falling off and she becomes the main attraction. I don't know why we even keep up the pretense of softball games anymore. We ought to just call it "gangbang my wife in the park" day.

share-bare: miasmaofthemask: She paid her rent by giving her...



share-bare:

miasmaofthemask:

She paid her rent by giving her room mates easy and casual access to her body. Her room mates paid the rent by whoring her out.

In my youth I knew many young girls that lived this way.  I lived just off a major university campus and the area was awash in runaway girls.  The common quote was: "Put Out or Get Out!"  For a young girl that loved to fuck anyway, letting men use her pussy in exchange for a place to stay, food, and a little cash was a natural and easy means of support.  I'd like to say I was above using a runaway girl that way, but…

Damn. Wish I had known some runaway girls back in the day.

share-bare: "Yeah, Joe, your wife is here; and I've decided to...



share-bare:

"Yeah, Joe, your wife is here; and I've decided to give you that raise, as long as she keeps stopping by, that is.

"Okay, honey. Andre will be here any minute. You know he...



"Okay, honey. Andre will be here any minute. You know he gets creeped out having you watch as we fuck, so I told him you were out running errands. Just hide in your office and jerk off quietly while you listen to us fuck. I know you said you always get to be there and watch, but this is close enough, right?"

share-bare: "Oh, Baby, your friends are here to watch the...



share-bare:

"Oh, Baby, your friends are here to watch the football game already!  I don't have time to run up and change. I guess I'll just have to serve you guys chips and beers dressed like this.  You won't mind, will you?  No?  Even when they have a few and start feeling me up?  No?  Even if they start taking their cocks out and pulling me down on their laps.  Even when their cocks slide up into my pussy?  You know, like last time when I wore your old tank top and it didn't cover me?  Oh, Baby, you're so fun!  I love your buddies."

thedrscuck: hotwife-ragini-cuckold-captions:  HRAS Cuck Cap...



thedrscuck:

hotwife-ragini-cuckold-captions:

 HRAS Cuck Cap #268 

slutwifegallery: Love the picture of your White Slutwife in...



slutwifegallery:

Love the picture of your White Slutwife in your bed dressed up in her white nylons fucking a BBC.  Probably your side of the bed and they didn't clean up after.  Pull those nylons up Slut!

Another photo from what my wife calls her "This is why I...



Another photo from what my wife calls her "This is why I cheat on you" series. On her knees, sucking a massive black cock, while she has her lover take a picture so she can send it to me. She knows these make me incredibly horny and I always ravage her as soon as she returns home.

Married the town whore and couldn't be happier.



Married the town whore and couldn't be happier.

"Well, honey, this is what you wanted to see, right? Are...



"Well, honey, this is what you wanted to see, right? Are you enjoying watching your wife gangbang a bunch of black guys? I hope so, because I'm loving this. I certainly don't intend to let this be the last time we do this. Stroke your cock for me, darling, and show me that you're enjoying this, too. I see that little tent you've pitched in your shorts. Don't be shy. Whip it out and enjoy the show."

interracialslutss: I Love Interracial Sluts - Do You?



interracialslutss:

I Love Interracial Sluts - Do You?

blackourwhitewomen: txwife: myfavoriteinterracial: mylittlebea...



blackourwhitewomen:

txwife:

myfavoriteinterracial:

mylittlebeauties:

Revenge fuck! Holding the phone, Letting her husband hear some stranger pouring cum down his wife's throat!

It makes her pussy gush when she gags and chokes on big black cock.

Wow ;)

Another white female there for the black man when he needs to cum.

My wife about to fuck one of her coworkers on her lunch break....



My wife about to fuck one of her coworkers on her lunch break. She had him take a picture with her phone then she sent it to me with the text:

"About to fuck one of the guys from work in the car. I'll try not to get cum on the seats this time. Will tell you all about my naughty fun when I get home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment