Friday, June 7, 2013

Goddess Zena

The electric pinwheel rolled over the needles. This will sting!



The electric pinwheel rolled over the needles. This will sting!

CBT. weighted. Tied. Clamped. Nettled. My @paindemon living up...



CBT. weighted. Tied. Clamped. Nettled. My @paindemon living up to his name nicely.

Anal abuse. Bendy rubber dildo, nice ball at the end of it.



Anal abuse. Bendy rubber dildo, nice ball at the end of it.

Electrics in place inc' the inflatable one in its ass. Now...



Electrics in place inc' the inflatable one in its ass. Now stay calm or the hood will snap shut.

The electro cock collar attached making his arousal the source...



The electro cock collar attached making his arousal the source of pain.

Drink it up-it'll do you good. It's your medicine-...



Drink it up-it'll do you good. It's your medicine- made by you, straight from your own bladder!
Say 'thank you nurse!'

Slip needles through scrotal skin and apply electric current to...



Slip needles through scrotal skin and apply electric current to the shaft so that one intensifies the other in a delicious throbbing tingle over the entire penis area.

Look what I got to abuse this lunchtime. Dirty slut! Slipped my...



Look what I got to abuse this lunchtime. Dirty slut! Slipped my big strap on in that.

Colloquialisms are never ever used when addressing me! You call...



Colloquialisms are never ever used when addressing me!
You call me 'Mistress'
I am not yours or anyone's 'duck'
I will knock your sloppy, over familiar attitude clean out of you!
Understood?

Balls sewn together to form nice tight pussy, useless cock now...



Balls sewn together to form nice tight pussy, useless cock now sutured to the balls so slave K is now forced to sit when he takes a pee. A stiffy is out of the question! Love what I get to do each day!!!!

Balls tied nice and tight, so sensitive now- clamp attached,...



Balls tied nice and tight, so sensitive now- clamp attached, electric current applied- ECT for the genitals. Once rendered numb and useless it's time for temporary sex change surgery…

Spreadeagle hog tied, rope from ankles to tight neck collar....



Spreadeagle hog tied, rope from ankles to tight neck collar. Having fun with a ticklish sub, he's trying so hard not to jerk his legs and throttle himself!

Wait there, relax dear slave while I go get my electro dual...



Wait there, relax dear slave while I go get my electro dual pinwheel.

Mistress eye view of her sub at the start of his spread-eagle...



Mistress eye view of her sub at the start of his spread-eagle hogtie. After 20 minutes his legs will be tired, as they drop he chokes himself. My heel in his back makes him jolt.

His choice- to take the squat position and endure thigh muscles...



His choice- to take the squat position and endure thigh muscles on fire or to stand a little and have the humbler pull his cock & balls away from his body. 15 minutes of this predicament position.

Pull your dress up so I can enjoy the sight of your balls tied...



Pull your dress up so I can enjoy the sight of your balls tied up. Now kept on a nice, tight leash.

Now he's out of the naughty corner I think I'll dish...



Now he's out of the naughty corner I think I'll dish out further punishment by stuffing my big strap-on firmly into his ass. Bent over the rape bench, restrained with cable ties.

Like I said- if it's poking out, & you've...



Like I said- if it's poking out, & you've mentioned needles, I'll stab it!

I've heard it's the recipient that enjoys a...



I've heard it's the recipient that enjoys a 'needle high' -I can assure you, it's all MINE!

Despite my sub being a total pain nut I did need a freehand...



Despite my sub being a total pain nut I did need a freehand trial run with his angels wings. Next session- matching pair, 3 different size needles using about 160 of them. It'll be filmed & I'm SO looking forward to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment